Thursday, January 15, 2009

No Spice Girls Reunion Says Bunton

Emma Bunton

But Bunton said five former Spice Girls are still the best of friends. Emma Bunton excluded a second Spice Girl reunion tour and said he was a mother who has changed his priorities. . I spent some time with Victoria and Mel C Christmas and there are only small talk and a lot of fun. I m like a child. It was a completely different atmosphere and we had so much fun. When I m with the rest of the Spice Girls, we know each other inside and I just love is with them. The blonde singer, once known as Baby Spice, said the group tour in 2007: We had the most incredible time. But done now, and I think that all go in different directions. I love being around them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home